Wednesday 9 May 2012

Emotions.

We all suffer from them, whether it be an apparently lack of or an extremely abundance of, emotions shape us and allow us to put forth how we want anyone to view us if to pause us at a given moment. Like right now, if someone was to pause me, they'd say I was a sour and moody young girl, which I currently am. Now, as my friends and they'd probably say different, with some other opinions  I couldn't begin to imagine.
  Emotions let us interact with the world and give us the tools to deal with problems but by God, I HATE them a lot of the time. I'm an emotional person, getting upset at the littlest thing I do wrong and what not. After I moan, cry and silently fume, I feel guilty afterwards for being like that. It's weird, huh? My emotions honestly don't know how to react with me. As I've already mentioned, I'm in a sour mood because of things that happened, starting with an awful (in my eyes and probably my teacher's eyes) Flute lesson and continuing with terrible Irish homework, which will make my Irish teacher cry. That language never mixed with me, no matter how much I threatened.
  I really wish  I had someone here so I could get a hug and the encouragement to stop moping around but I don't, so I'm going to be like this for a while and it's not the best emotional state for me. I have done things I'm not proud of when like this.
  Deep with the heart of one
  Lies the mysterious unknown emotion
  With the ability to make us, break us
  Build and destroy and keeping us thus.
  - Skully :3 (And that was made by me, you probably can guess)

No comments:

Post a Comment