Wednesday 25 April 2012

Howl of Wind and Patter of Raindrops...

I guess I haven't been very active and it's been my fault but things have come up and I will try get back into posting. To start off, I'll talk about the weather currently in Ireland...

From my bedroom window right now, I can hear the splatter of harsh rain against the glass, feeling I'm taunting it by remaining dry during its onslaught. Trees are being assaulted by the gale winds, its leaves barely hanging on for dear life. Mumbles of human annoyance add to the symphony of Mother Nature, though none from me. I love weather like this, seeing the ground grow increasingly darker with damp, seeing the plant life sprinkled with drops of rain... Add in a hint of rolling thunder and sparking lightening and I would be extremely pleased. One day, I would love to visit a nearby forest area with an iPod and an open mind during a heavy shower, letting myself get lost in the fresh wilderness. 
It's just... this weather is so calm and cooling, also very unpredictable. I don't know about other people but I honestly want to spend my time out under a constant storm, feeling the rumble of thunder through my bones and the forks of lightening throwing bright lights across my face, mixing with the soft and sweet drops of rain.















I guess I’ll finish here ^^

 -Skully :3

No comments:

Post a Comment