Monday 16 April 2012

Friendship.

This post is directed at people who know how epic they are to me.
You guys... make me who I am. Giving me a smile everyday, be it in real life where I can return my own, twice as cheesy one or over the Internet, making me know someone in another country cares about me more than I do at times. Without my friends, I doubt I could face the harsh reality of life, because friends give you an escape from your fears and worries, create a barrier between them and you with a hug or sending them scuttling into the undergrowth with an infectious laugh. I try and repay you with all my love and care but you keep on giving me all that and the cycle starts again - will I ever not be indebted to you? I honestly don't care, though. At least I know I own people continuous support when it's their turn to panic, when they need a pick me up and I'm the one to be there, sometimes not knowing what I'm to do but still, I pick up a hammer and smash in happiness >D Well, actually I gently slide it in bit by bit but I wanted to mention hammer :)
I've seen people with hundreds of so called "friends" on social networks, bragging about how many friend requests they had to fight their way through or their account would suffocate and I think "It's never the amount of friends you have but the amount of friendship you share with them" and I seriously doubt you can share an equal amount of that friendship with over 1000 people with the same self centred look on life as you do. The less the merrier for me and it's always been like that due to the things I enjoy - reading, writing poems and stories, crime shows, movie soundtracks etc. People who like these things are hard to find but when I do, we click and stick (LOL RYHME >.>) together for a long time and I just want to thank you for everything thing you have ever done for me and I only hope I can do the same for you guys. I <3 you and always will :3 I can't name you all off because I might miss someone and I couldn't have that but I know a handful of people who straight away will know this is for them, hopefully. Post if you do \o.o/ (sneaky posting tactic!) I'm off and again, thank you to all my friends because I can't imagine life without any of you.
 - Skully :3

2 comments:

  1. Wait, post in here or on our blogs? o_O

    Well, doing both. You're and amazing friend, Skully. And I thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mind o_o
    Thanks Terry :3 You're a hell of an awesome person too ^^

    ReplyDelete